P5 - Resubmission
Omniya Tajni
P5: Record the different sound elements
In my brief it was stated that I must record five 30 seconds to one-minute-long pieces of audio of places in my local area. I recorded these 5 audios, as they are in my local area and would be able to fit and compliment with what the interviewees have said. These are the 5 sound effects I have recorded, without editing.
This is evidence of me recording one of my interviewees, using the H5 Recorder:

I used a H5 Recorder to record my sounds and interviews. I inserted the SD Card into the recorder and made sure it was in the right format and the right sound levels, so when I was inside a building I changed the dial to the number to 6/7 because in the building you are able to hear it more clearly where as when I was outside in the public I made sure the dial was lower as it could pick up excess sound that I didn't want which could affect my production.
When I recorded the interview, the H5 recorder was between me and the interviewee and I didn't have to move it as it would have been able to pick up the sound between me and the interviewee clearly. Whereas, when I was outside and recording the 5 different sound effects it was different. When I recorded the birds tweeting I had to put the H5 Recorder closer to the trees in order to hear the birds tweeting clearly and not get the excess sound such as members of the public walking past speaking or cars driving past.
Comments
Post a Comment