P6 - First Draft
Omniya Tajni
P6: Carry out post-production edits to the sound
elements
I recorded 5 different
sound effects that I planned to use in my radio segment. The 5 sound effects I
have recorded and the edited version of them:
-
Customer taking
order: https://youtu.be/FyDmczDoR58
-
Baby and mother:
https://youtu.be/T5Rl7TiEgX4
-
Children’s playing:
https://youtu.be/i963GLxGx14
-
Café atmosphere:
https://youtu.be/n6pr7UBIDbM
-
Birds tweeting: https://youtu.be/E7B7UBQQ6k8
The reason I decided to record these sound effects because I felt like it would set the tone for the interviewee and would allow the audience to visualise what the interviewees would be talking about. Before the interviewee started speaking for the second and third interview, I added the sound effects I recorded for that interview, in order to set the tone for the audience. So, for the interview with my family member and her being a mother of 3, I added the children playing just before in order to set the tone.
However, I didn’t want it to be too noticeable and flow
in just right before she speaks, in order for me to achieve this I needed to
edit this well. I used Garage band to do this. I adjusted the volume levels in
order for it to flow in and flow out efficiently. This is evidence of me
editing the sound effect of the children playing
Wynn Las Vegas Casino & Resort Map & Floor Plans
ReplyDeleteWynn Las Vegas features a casino, a nightclub, 포항 출장샵 and a sportsbook. 안산 출장샵 Wynn 인천광역 출장마사지 Las 청주 출장마사지 Vegas 대구광역 출장마사지 Casino & Resort is a hotel and casino located in the Las Vegas Strip,