P3 & P4 - First Draft
Omniya Tajni
P3: Develop ideas for sound elements for identified media purpose
P4: Generate planning materials for the intended production of sound elements
Before I interviewed the 3 individuals, I needed to make sure I have developed my ideas and had a solid plan. These are the different production documents I have worked on to develop my ideas.
Mind Map
![]() |
| This is a mind map where I developed all the ideas into sub headings |
Rough Script
![]() |
| This is a rough script where I planned all the questions I will be asking each individual
Location Recce
|
![]() |
| This is the final version of my script, that includes the sound effects I will add and questions |
Audio Storyboard
![]() |
| This is my audio storyboard that includes the times and duration of the interview |
Risk Assessment












Comments
Post a Comment